Main Article Content
This study aims to examine the effect of the company's quality Api Indonesia (Persero) with trust as an intervening method of analysis using Partial Least Square (PLS). The results showed a direct effect and significant variable E- Servqual on the Trust (the Trust), where the value of t statistics for 5205 which is above ± 1.96 (5%). with coefficient of 0,488 positive path, can be interpreted that the better E- Servqual, would cause the Trust of consumers will also be higher. Path coefficient values indicate a direct and significant effect of the variable Trust on loyality with a value of t statistics for 9,005 which is above ± 1.96 (5%). From the path coefficient value of 0621 (positive), can be interpreted that the higher the Trust (Trust) consumers, it will lead to customer loyalty will also be higher.
Authors who publish with this journal agree to the following terms:
- Copyright on any article is retained by the author(s).
- The author grants the journal, right of first publication with the work simultaneously licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution License that allows others to share the work with an acknowledgment of the work’s authorship and initial publication in this journal.
- Authors are able to enter into separate, additional contractual arrangements for the non-exclusive distribution of the journal’s published version of the work (e.g., post it to an institutional repository or publish it in a book), with an acknowledgment of its initial publication in this journal.
- Authors are permitted and encouraged to post their work online (e.g., in institutional repositories or on their website) prior to and during the submission process, as it can lead to productive exchanges, as well as earlier and greater citation of published work.
- The article and any associated published material is distributed under the Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike 4.0 International License
Chin, W.W, Marcolin, B.L dan Newsted, P.R. 1998. A Partial Least Squares Laten Variabel Modeling Approach for Measuring Interaction Efects: Results From A Monte Carlo Simulation Study And Voice Mail Emotion/Adoption Study. Proceedings of The Seventeenth International Conference On Information Systems. December 16-18. Cleveland.
Ohio. Cooper, D.R., dan Schindler, P.S. (2003). Business Research Methods, Eight Edition. New York: McGraw-Hill.
Ferdinand A. (2002). Structural Equation Modelling Dalam Penelitian Manajemen. Edisi 2, Seri Pustaka Kunci 03/BP UNDIP.
Gefen, D. (2000). E-Commerce: The Role of Familiarity and Trust. Omega: The International Journal of Management Science.
Gefen, D. (2002). Customer Loyalty in E-Commerce. Journal of the Association for Information Systems.
Hadi, Sutrisno. (1991). Analisa Butir untuk Instrument. Edisi pertama. Andi Offset. Yogyakarta
Kerlinger, Fred N. (1993). Asas-asas Penelitian Behavioral. Yogyakarta: Gajah Mada University Press.