Main Article Content
This study aims to analyze and compare the return indicators are Moving Average, Stochastic Oscillator Relative Strength Index also the combination of that three indicators in the year of 2014-2016. The simulation of trading which based on the trading plans which has been made for both of each indicators and the combination of indicators. The trading simulation in this research is using FBS trader software. The trading simulation’s results shows that Moving Average indicator reaches the highest return which is 134578 pips. Stochastic Oscillator indicator reaches the profit 2505 pips and Relative Strength Index reaches loss of 420 pips. On other hand, the combination of the indicators only reaches 0 pips because there is no transaction that eligible to both of open position buy and sell. From the simulation results obtained that indicator which used in the analysis must be adjusted with the return term.
Authors who publish with this journal agree to the following terms:
- Copyright on any article is retained by the author(s).
- The author grants the journal, right of first publication with the work simultaneously licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution License that allows others to share the work with an acknowledgment of the work’s authorship and initial publication in this journal.
- Authors are able to enter into separate, additional contractual arrangements for the non-exclusive distribution of the journal’s published version of the work (e.g., post it to an institutional repository or publish it in a book), with an acknowledgment of its initial publication in this journal.
- Authors are permitted and encouraged to post their work online (e.g., in institutional repositories or on their website) prior to and during the submission process, as it can lead to productive exchanges, as well as earlier and greater citation of published work.
- The article and any associated published material is distributed under the Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike 4.0 International License
Gaspersz, V. 2000. Manajemen Produktivitas Total. PT. Gramedia Pustaka Utama. Jakarta.
Gitman, J.L dan D. Joehnk. 2009. Fundamental of Investing. Ninth Edition. Pearson Addison Wesley. New York.
Halim, A. 2011. Analisis Investasi. Edisi Kedua. Salemba Empat. Jakarta Harmono. 2011. Manajemen Keuangan Berbasis Balanced Scorecard Pendekatan Teori, Kasus, dan Riset Bisnis. Edisi 1. Bumi Aksara. Jakarta
Husnan, S. 2012. Dasar-Dasar Manajemen Keuangan. Edisi Keenam. Cetakan Pertama. UPP STIM YPKN. Yogyakarta.
Kamaruddin, A. 2014. Dasar-dasar Manajemen Investasi. Edisi Revisi. Rineka Cipta. Jakarta.
Kirk P. dan Charles D. Dahlquist. 2007. Technical Analysis, The Complete Resource for Financial Market Technicians. FT Press, Pearson Education. New York.
Raharjo, Sapto. 2012. Kiat Membangun Aset Kekayaan. PT. Elex Media. Jakarta
Sugiyono. 2012. Metode Penelitian Kuantitatif Kualitatif dan R&D. Alfabeta. Bandung
Susanto, D dan A. Subardi. 2010. Analisis Teknikal di Bursa efek edisi Dua. UPP.STMYKPN. Yogyakarta.
Syamsir, H. 2010. Solusi Investasi di Bursa Saham Indonesia. Salemba Empat. Jakarta