Main Article Content
In the modern era, internet users and social media increased substantially. All the information can be easily searched. Thus, teenage girls can be easily influenced by the lifestyle of contemporary trends while accessing social media. It is used by many people to sell online. Teenage girls can easily buy goods or just supporting current lifestyle. The purpose of this article is to determine the role of social media in the changing consumer lifestyle adolescent girls. This article is written from the six previous journal within the last 10 years. With the ease of accessing the internet and the ease of social media , young women can easily view the latest trend of Indonesian artists and foreign artists dann it meimbulkan teenage girls want to keep abreast of current lifestyle . This shows that the role of social media in the changing consumer lifestyle teenage girls. Adolescent girls should be taught to use social media wisely and to avoid behavior directed konumtif
Authors who publish with this journal agree to the following terms:
- Copyright on any article is retained by the author(s).
- The author grants the journal, right of first publication with the work simultaneously licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution License that allows others to share the work with an acknowledgment of the work’s authorship and initial publication in this journal.
- Authors are able to enter into separate, additional contractual arrangements for the non-exclusive distribution of the journal’s published version of the work (e.g., post it to an institutional repository or publish it in a book), with an acknowledgment of its initial publication in this journal.
- Authors are permitted and encouraged to post their work online (e.g., in institutional repositories or on their website) prior to and during the submission process, as it can lead to productive exchanges, as well as earlier and greater citation of published work.
- The article and any associated published material is distributed under the Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike 4.0 International License
Nurhasim. 2013. Pengguna Internet Indonesia Sama dengan 8 Negara. https://m.tempo.co/read/news/2013/03/12/173466522/pengguna-internetindonesia-sama-dengan-8-negara
Reza, Jeko Iqbal. 2015. Pengguna Internet Indonesia Kuasai Media Sosial di 2015. http://tekno.liputan6.com/read/2164377/pengguna-internet-indonesia-kuasaimedia-sosial-di-2015
Suryani, Fitria Listie. 2014. Instagram dan Fashion Remaja (Studi Kasus Peran Media Sosial Instagram terhadap Trend Fashion Remaja dalam Akun @ootdindo Tahun 2014).
Fitria, Eva Melia. 2015. Dampak Online Shop di Instagram dalam Perubahan Gaya Hidup Konsumtif Perempuan Shopaholic di Samarinda.
Poetri, Milla Riauzie. 2015. Perilaku Konsumtif Remaja Perempuan terhadap Trend Fashion Korea d Jakarta Selatan.