Main Article Content
The tight competition in the business world requires an organization to create a marketing mix strategy to market the products sold and increase sales turnover. This research analyzes the influence of marketing mix which includes product, price, place, promotion, people, physical evidence and process to purchase decision. This research is a quantitative research. Case study was conducted at the food center in the tourist area of Selorejo Dam Reservoir. Data obtained from 80 respondents through direct observation (observation) and questionnaires on people who have / have visited Selorejo Reservoir and made purchases of products in the food center Selorejo Reservoir Malang. Method of data analysis using quantitative analysis that is doubled linear regression. The analysis performed shows the following results: 1) Product, price, promotion, place, person, physical environment and process simultaneously / together positively influence purchasing decision, 2) Product, promotion, place, person and process partially have A positive influence on purchasing decisions. While price and physical environment have a negative influence on purchasing decisions, 3) Of the five marketing mix variables that have a positive effect on variable in influencing purchasing decisions. 4) Product, price, promotion, place, person, physical environment and process have contribution of 78.5% in explaining buying decision at food center of Selorejo Reservoir. While other factors have a contribution of 21.5% explained by other variables.
Authors who publish with this journal agree to the following terms:
- Copyright on any article is retained by the author(s).
- The author grants the journal, right of first publication with the work simultaneously licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution License that allows others to share the work with an acknowledgment of the work’s authorship and initial publication in this journal.
- Authors are able to enter into separate, additional contractual arrangements for the non-exclusive distribution of the journal’s published version of the work (e.g., post it to an institutional repository or publish it in a book), with an acknowledgment of its initial publication in this journal.
- Authors are permitted and encouraged to post their work online (e.g., in institutional repositories or on their website) prior to and during the submission process, as it can lead to productive exchanges, as well as earlier and greater citation of published work.
- The article and any associated published material is distributed under the Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike 4.0 International License
Ghozali, Imam. 2008. Aplikasi Analisis Multivariate dengan Program SPSS. Edisi Keempat. PB Undip: Semarang.
Kotler, Philip dan Kevin Keller. 2008. Manajemen Pemasaran. Edisi Ketiga Belas Jilid 1. Erlangga: Jakarta.
Lupiyoadi, Rambat dan A. Hamdani, 2009. Manajemen Pemasaran Jasa. Edisi 2. Penerbit Salemba Empat: Jakarta.
Mustofa, Zaenal. 2000. Pengantar Statistik Terapan Ekonomi. Fakultas Ekonomi. Universitas Islam Indonesia: Yogyakarta.
Sugiyono, 2010. Metode Penelitian Bisnis. Edisi Kedelapan. CV Alfabeta: Bandung.
Tjiptono, Fandy. 2010. Pemasaran Jasa. Penerbit Andi: Jogjakarta.