Main Article Content
This study aims to determine the potential of ecotourism management and public participation to the economic environmental aspects as well as formulating marketing strategies. The results showed that in the management of the tourism element of ecotourism there are still some deficiencies. Local communities haven’t been intensively involved and yet derive optimal benefits from ecotourism. Due to ecotourism hasn’t contributed much to stimulate the economy of local communities. In order to meet the criteria of the concept of ecotourism, the main efforts of local community involvement is needed. Viewed from the aspect of conservation, has been their natural and cultural preservation program, and of the economic aspects that benefit local communities
Authors who publish with this journal agree to the following terms:
- Copyright on any article is retained by the author(s).
- The author grants the journal, right of first publication with the work simultaneously licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution License that allows others to share the work with an acknowledgment of the work’s authorship and initial publication in this journal.
- Authors are able to enter into separate, additional contractual arrangements for the non-exclusive distribution of the journal’s published version of the work (e.g., post it to an institutional repository or publish it in a book), with an acknowledgment of its initial publication in this journal.
- Authors are permitted and encouraged to post their work online (e.g., in institutional repositories or on their website) prior to and during the submission process, as it can lead to productive exchanges, as well as earlier and greater citation of published work.
- The article and any associated published material is distributed under the Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike 4.0 International License
Basu Swastha, D. d. 2003. Manajemen Pemasaran Modern. Yogykarta: Liberty.
Bima, B. P. 2010. Bima dalam Angka. Bima: Badan Perencanaan Daerah.
Damanik, J. d. 2006. Perencanaan Ekowisata: Dari Teori ke Aplikasi. Yogyakarta: PUSPAR UGM dan Penerbit Andi.
Fandeli, C. 1997. Dasar-dasar Manajemen Kepariwisataan Alam. Yogyakarta: Liberti.
Ihsan, H. S. 2015. Pengembangan Potensi Ekowisata Di Kabupaten Bima. Jurnal GeoEco.
Kotler, P. 2005. Manajemen Pemasaran Edisi Kesebelas Jilid 1. Jakarta: PT. Indeks.
N, A. 2008. Penerapan Konsep Ekowisata Pada Taman Nasional Gede-Pangrango. Jakarta.
NTB, B. P. 2005. Badan Perencanaan Daerah Propinsi NTB, RTRW NTB. Mataram: Badan Perencanaan Daerah Propinsi NTB.
Satria, D. n.d.. Strategi Pengembangan Ekowisata Berbasis Ekonomi Lokal Dalam Rangka Program Pengentasan Kemiskinan Di Wilayah Kabupaten Malang.
Stanton, W. J. 2001. Prinsip Pemasaran. Jakarta: Erlangga.
Tuwo, A. 2011. Pengelolaan Ekowisata Pesisir dan Laut. Surabaya: Brilian Internasional.
Yanuarti Kania Dewi, A. R. 2008. Kajian Pengembangan Kawasan Capolaga Sebagai Daya Tarik Ekowisata. Jurnal Perencanaan Wilayah dan Kota.